Welcome to the new website of the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party.
The Justice & Anti-Corruption Party (the JAC party) is a properly constituted political party registered with the Electoral Commission and works within the laid down standards.
We are pleased to announce that Don Jerrard is standing as the Police and Crime Commissioner for Hampshire and the Isle of Wight. Please click here to see the press release.
Click here to see the election flyer.
Click here to see the election flyer for Don Jerrard in the election of the Headley division of Hampshire County Council on 15 September 2011.
Click here to see the first of two interim reports of the Bramshott & Liphook Parish Council Accounts and Annual Return Working Party. This has been published here following refusal by the Bramshott & Liphook Parish Council clerk publish this public document on the Bramshott & Liphook Parish Council website. The second interim report will be published as soon as possible on this website.
The JAC Party has been set up to expose fraud, corruption and other criminal activities at local and national level and put in operation the actions to bring the offenders to justice. Unfortunately this means using our police force that we will show is equally negligent or selective in its behaviour.
The links to the left will enable you to navigate around the website :
- Home - returns you to this page
- About - provides a brief insight to the formation of the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party
- Constitution - details the purpose and form of the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party
- News - provides up to the minute stories about the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party
- Portsmouth - includes stories about corrupt practices in the Portsmouth area
- East Hampshire - provides the link to our sister website, www.easthantsexposed.org.uk
- Police - details the corrupt practices in which the Police are involved
- Solicitors - details the corrupt practices in which solicitors are involved
- In the Press - contains press articles covering the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party
- Contact - contains details about how to contact the Justice & Anti-Corruption Party
We hope you will find the website of interest.
Website last updated : 18th October 2012